Traffic can be very insane and frustrating. Aggressive driving makes navigating traffic even more complicated. A driver must know what to expect at anytime and anywhere and in any given situation. As a Rideshare driver, you put long hours behind the wheel. It’s your job. It’s how you make a living. Before taking to the roads, always remember you are a professional driver. If you stop driving for any reason, like being involved in an accident, then you don’t have a living anymore. That is why your safety, the safety of your passengers, and the safety of everyone else sharing the road around you must be your number-one priority.
In this course, you will run through the major safety risks and pitfalls that you’ll face as a Rideshare driver and look at some ways to mitigate your risk.
This course includes
- PDF File
- Audio Course (23 Minutes)
- A Support Video
- A Quiz
- Access on Mobile (iOS and Android)
What will I learn?
- Everything about distracted driving
- What is distracted driving and the main types
- How to avoid distractions
- Everything about aggressive driving
- Aggressive driving behaviors
- The causes of aggressive driving
- How to avoid being an aggressive driver
- All you need to know about defensive driving
- Your rider’s safety
- Car maintenance
- Emergency safety tips
Safety Course is included as a module in The 5-Star Driver Course/Package at a discounted price. If you have already downloaded The 5-Star Driver Course, there is no need to download Safety Course.